Monday, January 5, 2009

Some more....

Our trip up was pretty boring and wet but we did see a couple cool things.

We drove over the Golden Gate Bridge (which was a first for Rachel).

We also stopped in some nice rest areas, like this one which had tons of blue jays and an overflowing river next to it.




Then we drove through the Avenue of the Giants which was pretty muddy so we kept my shirt nearby to wipe of Timbers muddy paws.









Then of course we had to stop in Trinidad which was beautiful but really wet. We had to walk down quite a staircase to get to the beach (which wasn't so bad except you know you have to walk all the way back up to get in the car.

Next we saw this .... which I don't remember what its from or how I know it but i was fast asleep and Rachel slammed on the brakes and made a hard right and when I awoke this is what I saw


Then this is one of Rachel's favorite pictures

We arrived shortly after that, to one messy house. Soon we will have new pictures of our place in order but that could take a while. Hope you enjoyed our trip and more to come soon!

1 comment:

hjw said...

Yay for Pictures!!! I'm so glad to see some. I can't believe how much snow you have! I hope its still there when we come up (which, by the way, we'll be talking through the details this weekend, so hopefully we can coordinate with you guys soon). We miss you!!

Oh, and the one link you have to my blog isn't correct. Please fix to "blogspot" from "blogpost." Thnx. :)