Tuesday, June 2, 2009

June Gloom

This last weekend was jammed packed for us. We flew out of Seattle at 8 am which meant we had to wake up at 4:15, which would not have been so bad but we stayed up until 12 the night before. We got into Long Beach around 10:30, where Davids sister Amy picked us up. We then went to 3 different Mexican fast food places because none of us could agree. I also got my Golden Spoon fix this weekend because stupid Washington doesn't have any frozen yogurt.
This is our niece Maddie telling David all about predestination or something theological
I like this picture because Amy looks drunk...
On Saturday Davids Grandpa got married in a cute little ceremony in his parents back yard.


David and Maddie playing

The 3 of us




Yes we had to wear name tags because there are too any of us and the new family would have been confused


Amy laughing, Maddie spitting


Me, Amy, Maddie, and Joy
On Sunday we all got up early to celebrate ME!!!

the fam

By special request: French toast, strawberries, bacon, sausage, juice and sparkling cider. And donuts courtesy of Hans


Jon and Julie use only the finest tissue paper..... charmin


After a birthday brunch we headed over to say hi to my grandpa then to my parents for a birthday dinner.

My padre cleaning up after 3 days of preparing: tri-tip, twice baked potatoes, santa fe salad, artichoke dip, margaritas, and pineapple upside down cake.



Jenna is now living back in crown town and came by. This is her making fun of my mom.

my momma and me



I spent the night at my parents, while David went out to see Billy, Then we all met up at Don Joses for a mexican birthday lunch on Monday before our flight.

This is pretty much an accurate picture of how David felt on Monday... Too much stuff and not enough sleep




We got home at 11:30 to Timber who was pretty excited to see us.
Now its Tuesday morning at 11 am and David is still asleep. Its nice to be home.




No comments: