Sunday, June 14, 2009

The best day in the calender year

June 13th that is. My birthday. With some pictures to prove it as well as some others. Timber splashing around in the golf course lake. Its been pretty warm here so she needs cool off somewhere. But she did poop in this lake the other day....
My carpet bag my gma made for my birthday

Timber eating

This book is the Scarlet Pimpernel, which I borrowed from davids parents house, and when i got home I realized it once belonged to David. "This book is a big waste of time I'd rather read the Encyclopedia"

David Hammer
Baroness Ozzy
he's a Pimp
I hate this book


My Birthday!!!!
David made me cinnamon rolls, a great way to start the day

Then we went down to Birch Bay where we had a picnic and played some volleyball. Timber explored and rested in the shade.
We then went to see Star Trek and went to dinner at a restaurant on the water, it was wonderful.

Last but not least June is Dairy Month, so the local paper took pictures of any business who was involved with dairy and It so happens that we use milk, so i got to be in the paper. David is so proud.









No comments: