Sunday, June 28, 2009

picture update

I have been a bit slower than my ambitous wife on putting posts up, so here is a littel picture reel for you to enjoy of what i might have missed putting up. a hike up to twin lakes that me and a couple buddies took. we didnt make it, there was still too much snow. i went fishing by myself for a few hours at baker lake...no fish but it was a nice day.
mushrooms on log...dont eat... another hike that ended in too much snow and this time alot of fog.
Rachel forgot to mention on this camping trip that me and jessie got the pleasure of pulling her and timber and jessica around the lake while we fished.
a bridge on our hike near diablo lake. the lake color is beautiful.
more mushrooms you probably shouldnt eat.
diablo lake. the color is from glacier sediment
my almost finished aquarium.
rachel's birthday gift from me.

rachel's birthday gift from her friends jesse and jessica (both girls) it also says i love my mom on the side. rachel loves it

that about sums it up for now.

2 comments:

Rae_Baitx said...

It all looks amazing! Did you make that aquarium enclosure with your new friend down the street? and what's inside it now? corals?

hjw said...

The fish tank looks awesome. The hikes look awesome. Now that we're both out of work, we're thinking of coming to live with you guys for a while and fish all day on the lake for our food. Its just so beautiful up there! We're definitely jealous. So is Lucy.