Saturday, March 21, 2009

Homemade

Being married into a talented family has some awesome perks. Jon and Julie made us a kitchen table, Heidi has made me a sweet sweater, and Amy makes the cutest earrings and Judi has made me scarfs, which really come in handy when it is 20 degrees outside.
Not too long ago Heidi and Caleb came to visit us, and when they came, they came bearing presents. Heidi made me a great blue beanie and also brought a home made blanket from my mother-in-law. About 3 months ago I made sure it to let her know that I had yet to receive a home made afghan. And being the wonderful person she is, she made me one. Here are some pictures


And just so its clear, my family is talented too, just not it this area.


1 comment:

Doug & Judi, said...

WOW!! Your mother-in-law is really talented. What a blessing. Love you,
Mom Judi