Friday, March 13, 2009

For Heather

This post if for my friend Heather who is planning on moving up to the wonderful state of Washington with her soon to be husband. There are very few actual websites for apartments in Lynden, so now she can get an idea of what she is getting herself into.
And for everyone else this is our place!
No post would be complete without a picture of Timber.
This is our bedroom

The dungeon as I like to call it. Our second room upstairs that has all of our stuff.



The living room. Complete with Jennas computer with which we watch tv since on Tuesday night our tv decided to break.


And last but not least our kitchen with Jenna starting to cook us dinner at 9 in the morning.
There is one more bedroom downstairs which is our guest bedroom but since it was not in the best condition I decided to leave that picture out. We also have 2 bathrooms, a laundry room, a linen closet, and storage out by our parking space.

1 comment:

Rae_Baitx said...

You could have just told me to pick up my room. now I feel left out. and messy.