Friday, March 11, 2011

So close yet so far away

Being pregnant is the worst.
I woke up every half hour last night in horrible pain, my clothes don't fit (including some maternity ones), I rarely find a comfortable position to sit in, my feet ache, a customer told me yesterday that my face is finally starting to fill out, (aka your looking fat, something every girl wants to hear), and my one glimmer of hope was that soon she is going to drop and I would be able to breathe again and not have this horrible rib pain and then my doc informed me that since she is breached that she will not drop.
I am also sick and tired of people telling me what a blessing children are...... that's great but it gives me no relief in the present.
All this to say, "Molly, if you would like to come before March 28th I would greatly appreciate it."

2 comments:

Amy Louise Stokke said...

I agree about people always saying kids are a blessing. All I see is whining, spitting, pooping, crying, life-altering, mood-souring little creatures that we're supposed to ooh and aah over. However, I'm sure Molly will be an angel and you'll be happy to put up with all that so you don't have to be in your present condition. I think that's why the end is so horrible. So you can get through the beginning of the kid thing. Anyhow, you're doing great and you're going to be a kick-ass mom as well! And it's ok if we think kids are not ALWAYS a blessing. Sometimes, it's just the worst.

Doug & Judi, said...

This too will come to an end. The baby will no longer be pushing on your ribs and kicking you in the gut and in general making your body hurt. Of course, then begins the whole mom thing which also has it's hard moments. However, the good moments FAR outway the hard moments. Praying for you and Molly.