Friday, March 25, 2011

HOLY CRAPOLA

Well... it is time....almost.
Here I am 271 days and 32 lbs later, and I am about to have a child. This pregnancy has seemed to last forever until yesterday when I decided it is coming to fast. In less than 3 days I will have a child! How can I have a child? Im just a child. It is like I am going on a vacation/adventure that I can never return from. Im stuck with this person for better or worse. Im not sure I can make that commitment. And I know having a kid will be great and all that stuff, but it is still weird, That at 7:3o Monday morning I will be handed a child and it will be mine...forever...
You have to admit that is a bit of a daunting task

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You bet it is! But once you hold precious Molly in your arms a love you never knew before will take over your whole being. God will give you all you need. So excited to meet my newest granddaughter. See you in a few hours...Love Mom/G'ma Gail