Wednesday, March 31, 2010

It's like 5 books in one

So I am now through 3/4 of the book The Count of Monte Cristo and I JUST figured out who each character is. This whole time unless it is Monte Cristo I have had absolutely no idea who each person is. But a couple of nights ago I made a key explaining who each character is, then 2 days later realized that it was wrong and re-made it. Is it bad that it took me until page 1021, to try to put all the pieces together. But on the bright side the story makes a lot more sense and I see the crazy web he is weaving. That Alexandre Dumas is one crazy dude. I just can't help but wonder if I should just start all over ( which I am obviously not going to do because did I mention I'm on page 1051) There is no turning back now.


P.S. Julie don't think because of this post I don't like the book , because I really do.

No comments: