Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Why have kids when I already have one?

We have often come home to a mess that Timber makes while we are gone. But who can blame her? She may be home by herself for 8 hours ... what would you do? She usually finds things in the trash to drag out, but we have discovered that she can jump straight onto our table which is next to the counter. We try not to leave food up there but neither of us really loves to do the dishes. So I came home and found this wonderful mess. She found last nights Teriyaki chicken and sauce in a bowl. So after vigorously licking the bowl she knocked it off the counter, which it then proceeded to shatter. So after mopping and sweeping several times , I thought I got the mess up but that sauce is very sticky and I have since gotten more that 3 different shards in my foot. All that to say... she is lucky she is cute.

1 comment:

Rae_Baitx said...

She has truly outdone herself this time! hahaha WOW. I can almost see her little butt on the counter now, shamefully looking you in the eye and wagging her tail to look cute.