Saturday, February 7, 2009

25 things

Just like everyone else I am on facebook and came up with 25 random facts about myself. Enjoy!
P.S. This is Rachel and not David, in case your deductive reasoning is not working today.

1. I treat my dog like it is my child, even though in the past I swore I never would.
2. If you would have asked me 10 years ago who I was going to marry I would have said Justin Timberlake.
3. I could eat Top Ramon every day for dinner.
4. When I was 14, I was ranked 9th in the nation for snowboarding.
5. David is a way better cook and decorator than I am.
6. I have read through the entire bible and am almost done with my second time.
7. For having 140 friends on facebook I only talk to about 4 people and that includes family.
8. I know all the choreograped dance moves to every 'NSYNC song.
9. I have over 60 pairs of shoes yet I still need more.
10. I fell in love because of a broken arm.
11. I have weighed the same since junior high.
12. I do not like to answer my phone.
13. I learned the most from my Genesis professor.
14. I have 5 (soon to be 6) nieces and 0 nephews.
15. My Gma is my all time favorite person.
16. My clothes occupy all 3 1/2 closets in our house.
17. I would love to have a small house with a big yard than the other way around.
18. If I could I would always order off the kids menu.
19. With in 1 year I visited Urgent Care 9 times, and all for separate problems.
20. I missed half of my senior year to "train" for snowboarding.
21. I would rather wake up at 3:30 am than 6:30am.
22. I would love to one day get my doctorate in theology.
23. My brother and I look identical and he has longer hair than I do.
24. I should be 300 lbs and have a unibrow but luckily the Basque genes did not win out.
25. Out of 200 people invited to my wedding 160 were family.

No comments: