Thursday, December 2, 2010

Oh No

So I realize that this will make me sound really vain, but I don't care.
I have basically been the same size since 9th grade. I don't own any "fat jeans" or "skinny jeans" for that matter, they are all jeans but now I really wish I had a couple good pairs of fat jeans. I have been able to get away with my regular pants so far during pregnancy but now are just not quite cutting it. And the down side of being the first one prego in your group of friends means no hand-me-downs, which means I need a new wardrobe, which means I need $. So you see where the problem comes in. The icing on the cake was today when Sade (char-day) said to me... "Don't take this the wrong way Rachel but are getting a ghetto booty", which would explain why my pants don't fit.... And you know what I don't think I am okay with that.

1 comment:

Amy Louise Stokke said...

Oh come on! You only get to be ghetto-fabulous for a little while, so enjoy it!