Saturday, April 17, 2010

What's New

We have had a busy month. David went on his fishing trip, which unfortunately he was sick during and after. While he was gone I took time to clean the house. Which to some may be an ordinary or daily chore, but not here. I blame my mother. You would think that since I cleaned so much as a kid that those values would have been instilled in me as an adult, but no. Instead I am the polar opposite, I don't clean. We wait until there are literally no more clean dishes left to use and usually there is a funky smell emanating from the kitchen. So I took these pictures to represent the very small window when our house is clean.

Now don't think we are super lazy. We both work full-time, go to school, and have other extra-curricular activities. We just choose to spend our down time, sitting down.
David finished up his math class with a B. Which is impressive to say the least. And he started his next math class. I am 1 week away from being done with school. I think in the fall I may take Greek. I finished the longest book ever, The Conte of Monte Cristo. And last but not least, I got the management position at my coffee shop. I'm super excited but I must say that it is a LOT of work. After a month or two is will calm down but right now it feels like a ton.
These are the flowers that the girls from my old store sent to congratulate me. So pretty.

1 comment:

hjw said...

Your home is so PRETTY when its clean! I can't wait to see it in person. Just a few more weeks!