Wednesday, February 10, 2010

To whom it may conern

Dear Northwest Washington and Southern British Columbia,

It has been made known to me your plans for the last and next few months. It seems as if you enjoy the constant cold, gray weather. And while it is nice to have seasons, this has gone far enough. If you choose for it to be cold at least let there be some sunshine, or if you insist on it being freezing let it be so cold that it snows and gives a winter wonderland feel. I would really rather just wear one jacket instead of two, and still be cold I might add. I realize you will choose to change your ways in about 3 months but that is unacceptable, and if there is any way to speed up that process I would greatly appreciate it.

Sincerely Vitamin D Deprived

Rachel

P.S. The only reason I put up with you atrocious behavior is because May-October you are the best.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully we will bring the sunshine with us..:) xoxo Mommy