Friday, October 2, 2009

New record

Yesterday I set a new record for myself. I watched Tv/movies for 7+ hours and I was not even sick. Only taking breaks to switch over laundry, eat, and bathroom breaks.
In the morning I went into work for a little while for paperwork and when I came home realized I had nothing to do. Plus it was raining, and David was not home.
I'm not necessarily proud of this achievement, its just weird.
What did I watch?
Dexter, Heroes, and Seinfeld. ( I had to end the night with Seinfeld otherwise I would have dreamed about killing people then trying to save them with my superpowers that I don't have).

1 comment:

Emily said...

I totally understand ending the night on a positive note. I once watched McGuyver for 10 straight hours and then tried to fix my car myself using only a bobby pin and a lifesaver. Things didn't turn out so well.