Sunday, May 10, 2009

Fishing

Lakes are quite abundant here, I currently have five to choose from withen about a 45 minute drive. So with the sun shining and my new vessel needing to become sea worthy, Rachel and I decided to try out Terrel lake.
Unfortunately the fish didnt know it was feeding time and so it became more of a relaxing float amongst some lily pads, but i guess that's what fishing is all about. here's a couple of pics to enjoy.
I will say living here with warm weather and the sun out is like vacationing, with so much to do and explore and very little people to be bothered by... well it's very peaceful to say the least. and on that note we have had my sister amy, sister and brother-in-law Heidi and Caleb and our cousin Jenna come and stay with us. So you should too...

No comments: